Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:40:49 -0600

Ted

You are quite right in your assumption.  Even in the snowy mountains of
California they have half naked women, although they are now on skis
instead of roller blades. ;-))

Gene

                      Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!

                      12/09/2003 12:46 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Kit McChesney offered in California's defence. ;-)

> Sure California can get cold, Ted! They got 'em some big mountains over
> thar! Not as big as ours, but pretty respectable just the same! <<<<

OK OK I aplogize to all about the not cold and no snow in California.
Unfortunately I have this image of California filled with half naked
beautifully tanned women on roller blades whizzing about the palm tree
lined
water fronts of the State. ;-)

Gee eh? Maybe I've watched way too much sunny California stuff on the tele
screen! ;-)
ted