Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:33:51 -0600

Yep!  Well be heading down south next Saturday for the Christmas and New
years holidays!  Going down to Texas just north east of Dallas area.

Much Warmer!

Gene

                      Tina Manley
                      <images@InfoAve.Net>                To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
                      -alto.ca.us

                      12/08/2003 07:48 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

At 04:07 PM 12/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>That is the part other people have a tough time believing. It is
>overheating that will kill you. You get wet from sweat and then freeze
solid.

Brrrr!!   Why don't you guys just move south for the winter?  It's a
beautiful 58 degrees here today with sunshine and a slight nip in the
air.  We'll get barely below freezing tonight and that's about as bad as it

gets.  I lived in Chicago for two years and had to learn to cross-country
ski in order to get out of the house!  The older I get, the warmer I want
to be.

Y'all come on down south, ya hear?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP