Subject: Re: [Leica] lens caps
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:19:26 -0600

>I'm pretty satisfied with neprene pull on (huggy) caps made of wet
>suit material.
>
>They go over hoods just fine and ball up in my pants or shirt pocket
>while the lens is in use. They're easier to find when I recap and
>protect more of the lens.

I've been thinking about those too. They seem fine over hoods/shades,
but do you ever use them over a bare lens or a retracted hood? I'm
worried that something pushing on the neoprene - like inside a bag
for example - could cause the neoprene to rub against the front
element of the lens, thus causing damage.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk> (Re: [Leica]yasica)