Subject: Re: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:03:42 -0800

I take friends on First Thursday gallery crawls here in Portland and I
point out to them the fake galleries from the real galleries. I think
it's bad to even to into the fake galleries the cloud your mind and
steal your soul.
They make you think that Art is what it's Not!
It' not pretentious decor.
Its not stuff which comes off an offset press 2000 sheets a minute being
sold at 50 bucks each. A frame with a free image in the middle.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com