Subject: RE: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 10:30:00 -0500

At 06:01 PM 12/7/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>We seem to make such a fuss about how our photographs "show reality" and
>then we print them as little miniatures - why is that? I've always found the
>real world to be pretty big itself  :-)
>
>tim

Tim -

I'm not averse to making big prints, but for my photography I like the
intimacy of smaller prints.  I want someone to get up close or hold the
prints in their hands.  For big prints, you have to stand across the room
to look at them.  I'm making 8x10 prints on the really heavy Epson Smooth
Fine Art paper and they are really nice to hold.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!)