Subject: Re: [Leica] f2 35mm with eyes question
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 14:20:44 -0800

Actually the eyes do come off (two screws). But as you note, the lens
still brings up the 50mm framelines and will not focus properly without
the eyes.

It should be possible for a repair person to modify it to bring up the
35mm frameline instead of the 50, but the focus would still be off.

I've been told that its difficult (or impossible) to modify the
focussing cam to work without the eyes. Has anyone ever heard of that
being done? Sounds like a job for Ken Ruth...

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net> (Re: [Leica] f2 35mm with eyes question)
Message from robertmeier@usjet.net (Re: [Leica] f2 35mm with eyes question)