Subject: [Leica] Re: your mail
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:00:45 +0100 (MET)

Lovely, Sonny, simply lovely.

The waiting for the x-ray touched me. A couple of years back my son was on
a motorbike and got hit on the side by a car. He was thrown up over the
hood of the car, his leg remained pinned between the car and the bike. The
bone stuck out through his jeans like a toothpick.

Those were some scary moments at ER, he was treated as if the worst
happened. They ran him through a scan ... doctors expressions didn't
change. They ran him through one more time ... they were pointing at their
screens, mumbling ... watching all this going on on the other side of the
glass window ... waiting for xrays is torture.

Happy yours was a relief too.

Daniel