Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:00:22 +0100 (MET)

Not really. On a Leica M, I put Leica glass. Leica has a well established
reputation for good glass ... and I can afford it.

When it comes to digital ... Leica does not have a reputation. It was much
easier for me to choose non-Leica for digital. Why ... I don't even _miss_
a digital M. I like my M's exactly the way they are. Other folks are much
better at digital.

Daniel