Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux 2
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:48:29 -0600

Kit,

My posts take forever to get here. My post was before you spilled the
beans as to the cost. All I can say is WOW! Thanks for the offer, if it
was an offer. Who knows maybe I will have a Alzheimer's moment and
actually buy one. I have a lot of equipment laying around here that will
attest to the fact that I am a certified nut.

Sam Krneta

Krneta