Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 07:07:33 -0800

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Lucien" <director@ubi.edu>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 1:56 AM
> 1850 $..
> > One can only guess what will be the price for a real Digital M with
> full frame CCD...<<<<<<<

Only in your dreams!
I can never understand why people keep asking about a digital M. It ain't
going to happen!

What don't some of you understand after many of our very knowledgeable list
members have explained why it isn't possible with the present design of the
M body. Certainly as electronic bits and pieces exist today.

And if Leica were to make an M type body digital it wouldn't be exactly
identical, therefore only open a million new posts ... "it's no good it
doesn't feel like my M camera!"  whine whine whine! Bitch, bitch, bitch!!!!

So forget it! Take your real live M out of the box or case, get yer ass out
the door and shoot some real film, certainly until you have a digi camera of
whatever make and experience. Then come back and talk to us about your digi
cam fun. Or bitching if you like.

Have a nice picture taking day! With whatever Leica you have!
ted

Replies: Reply from eric@jphotog.com (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)
Message from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)