Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:01:12 -0800

Kit:

No need to apologize.  It's not something you or any other dealer can
control.   I think the boys at Solms were drinking too much Schnapps when
they put the pencil to this deal.

I agree with those who are disappointed.  It is sad too see strong
supporters of Leica products saying it's over-the-top.  But they are stating
the facts, and that's what we all have to look at if we are realistic about
the camera.

If the initial reaction in any indication,  I would venture a guess that
this camera isn't going to move very well.

Ted