Subject: Re: [Leica] The VARIO-ELMARIT-R ASPH f/2.8 - 4.5/28 - 90 mm is there.
From: "Howard L Ritter, Jr" <hlritter@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:56:06 -0500

I second that emotion. I just got my 21-35 Vario-Elmarit R ASPH two weeks
ago. It's a terrific lens, very easy to handle and not too large or heavy,
with Erwin Puts's evaluation tending to confirm my impression that in terms
of image quality it can well replace one's 21, 24, 28, and 35mm optics with
a single one. It would seem to be the logical choice for any of these focal
lengths if one does not require maximum aperture and minimum weight/volume.

- --howard