Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 47 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:00:34 +0100 (MET)

Hi Christian, Yes, St. Hansgaugen. Sorry to have missed you, you could
have been in the picture :)

It's Ilford HP5+ rated at 640. My last roll before going over to Neopan
1600 for the rest of the season :(

I live in Sofienberg and walk past there every day when I'm in Oslo. I
will be again on Monday. There's a nice pub close by. We should meet
sometime.

Daniel