Subject: Re: [Leica] Setting up a web site
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:29:01 -0800

Do you have Photoshop? The new version that just came out (8 or CS) has
some enhanced photo web page output options that can get you going
quickly. I have it and plan to rebuild my web site soon (using GoLive 7
and InDesign 3 too).

One way to learn web design is to revers engineer. Click on web pages
and choose the menu item to see the source code. And then look at the
code and the page as it's rendered in web browsers and figure out how
it works. But that's the HARD way! Nowadays GoLive or DreamWeaver make
it much easier to build less ambitious web sites.

On Nov 14, 2003, at 1:38 PM, grduprey@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

> Of
> course the photos will be from Leica cameras - Just to keep this on
> topic.
> I would really like some help/advice to get me started.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

The Four States of Santa Claus: