Subject: RE: [Leica] Setting up a web site
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:13:02 -0700

Gene--

I'd be happy to talk to you about it. We (Lesley and I) built our Acmefoto
site doublehandedly (there are two of us, so that's why the double instead
of single) ourselves, and would be more than happy to share what we know
with you.

Creating a site for showing your work is very easy, and there are some very
economical hosting options out there now.

Kit
- --

Gene wrote:

This is a question to those of you out there who have web sites.  I am
considering setting up a site and would like to get an idea of the best way
to go about this endeavor.  I seen the Tripod.com site and it looks like it
may be a good way to get started for a totally ignorant person like myself
on this subject.  Is this a good way to get going or are there better
places/services out there that a novice like myself can get started at?  Of
course the photos will be from Leica cameras - Just to keep this on topic.
I would really like some help/advice to get me started.

Thanks
Gene