Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:32:46 +0100

Adam Bridge wrote:

> Now I get to watch what I want, when I want, quickly jumping over the
> commercials.

When I came to live in the US for the first time in 1979 and complained about the
constant interruptions of TV shows by commercials, my American family quickly
educated me to the effect that commercial breaks are for going to the toilet or
making a sandwich or getting another beer. I quickly adapted...

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands