Subject: [Leica] Re: Coffee Makers
From: "Robert VanLane" <robert@actv.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:41:21 +0900

> >Siphon coffee is truly the Leica of coffee. Simple , quiet and will
astound
> >people with the bokeh.....ahhhh ......I mean bouquet....awww.... the
smell
> >and flavour.
> >

> Yeah but it looks like a lot to hack when I'm prying open my eyes to get
that
> first cup in the morning, the cats rubbing my legs while demanding food
and the
> blood flowing like sludge. Give me the ol' measure out the coffee and turn
it on
> coffee maker.
>
> I can get fancy later.
>
> Adam

Not really that long. In my Coffee Shop I make 5 cups of coffee in under 10
minutes (from cold water to pouring the coffee) for 3 cups under 7minutes
and 1 cup around 4minutes. In my shop I just make what I need for that
particular customer. The coffee is always fresh and hot. If any want  you
are welcome to come to my Shop and if you bring your Leica I'll give you a
free coffee(regular price is $4.00) but only if you let me fondle your
camera.

Thanks

Robert VanLane