Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: etc. etc. etc.
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:33:21 -0500

Yes, a baby girl was used for one of his creations. The site is so
obviously a farce it's hard to take it too seriously.

But now that I think about those punk kids who broke my car's
antenna--kids who were cute little babies at one time--I'm not so sure
you weren't correct about omitting them.

Sam S