Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: etc. etc. etc.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:34:39 -0800

sam wrote:

> This week has been filled with lots of silly posts, but I nominate those
>   complaining about the bonsai cat site as the silliest. No one
> mentioned  the use of a human baby as the model for one of the bonsai
> creations as objectionable, but a number of people made a commotion
> about the use of cats.
>
> Very, very weird.
>
> P.S. I thought cats and human as bonsai were funny.
>
> Sam S

I didn't see any Bonsai babies. Where there some?
Although a cat lover I'm no slouch on baby appreciation.
I mean they grow up and look like you and talk and everything.
Then they go off to college and say bad things about you to all the kids
in the Freshman dorm.
This is something that cats don't do!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA