Subject: Re: [Leica] Driving the Alaska Highway
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:25:35 -0700

I am close to the start of the Alaska Highway here in Edmonton,
Alberta. If you do not want to drive it in winter then you have to go
in the mid-summer and have a bit of luck. While it does get quite warm
up here in the summer, occasionally over a 100F, we often have our last
snow fall in June and our first in September. One year we had out last
in July and our first in August! It may not hang about very long but it
can be a bit of a rude shock :-)

John Collier