Subject: Re: [Leica] Freedom of the press? WAS (something else)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:07:12 -0700

Strangely enough they are a well respected organization. As has been
mentioned, a country's actions overseas can have an effect on the
ratings. The US has mistakenly or otherwise killed a number of
journalists this year which will go along way to making yourself
unpopular with these chaps: me too for that matter.

John Collier