Subject: Re: [Leica] the Leica Users Group - my one stop shopping for dental advice
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:41:39 -0500

At 09:16 PM 11/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>so, my question is, how reasonable an idea is using this temporary "crown
>and filling" glue to replace my crown while i wait to get an appointment
>with my dentist?

Kyle,

The exact same thing happened to me, well, minus the guys on corner.  I
went to the dentist (who I see every morning at the YMCA) who glued the
crown in with a temporary glue (it was a Saturday and the technicians were
not there.  He could only find something labeled "temporary glue" in the
cabinet) and he told me to come back in two weeks when they would have
another crown ready to replace the one that fell out.  Everything worked as
planned and the technicians were there to find everything when I went back
two weeks later.

So you should be good for two weeks at least!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com