Subject: RE: [Leica] the Leica Users Group - my one stop shopping for dental advice
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:27:41 -0500

Welllllll....I will admit to once having used Super Glue to put a dead
tooth back together when it broke apart...It worked for a good while...

On the other hand, it sounds as if you have some functioning nerves down
there...I'd see a dentist...any dentist...Is there a dentist in the
house? (OHMIGOD! What am I asking? This is a Leica list! :-) )