Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams)
From: Sander van Hulsenbeek <alex@vanhulsenbeek.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 18:21:34 +0100

Europeans often have an attitude about Americans being Neanderthals who
live in a too-young culture. And they hate that our wines are as good
and in some cases better than what you can find in Europe.

> As the wise man said: "All generalizations are false."

But those wines?  What about South American? A top Mendocino Malbec?

Worth a flight ticket from Paris to Buenos Aires!

Sander