Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo critique requested
From: Howard Sanner <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:16:43 -0500

	Thanks to all who commented on the picture. I'll try cropping as
suggested as see how it turns out.

	To drop the other shoe, the picture is of my boss, Margaret, taken
at a party celebrating the engagement of one of our colleagues.
Those who know Margaret think it captures her warm, generous
personality. I wondered if this would also come through to people
who didn't know her and who weren't primed to look for any
particular quality. I guess the answer is no.

					Howard Sanner
					flagstad@mindspring.com