Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Rob &BD
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:57:37 -0600

Steve

Ever thought of getting into politics?

Gene

                      "Steve Barbour"
                      <kididdoc@cox.net>                  To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Re: Rob &BD
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/05/2003 06:03 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

> At 03:50 PM 11/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> >I have admired both your images BD, and those of Rob Appleby, very
> >much...... but long before this tete a tete,  I thought of you/BD
as
> >a reporter,  and Rob as a propagandist...
> >
> >Steve
>
> And I'm chopped meat, right?   :-(
> Tina

:-)   I thought you would be happy Tina... to not be included, but if
you must... (? maybe off list is best)....

you subtily observe, and convert simple, sensitive human observation
into art....present it, and if it speaks, it speaks for itself....

Steve

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Rob &BD)