Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Rob &BD
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:05:46 -0600

Tina

Now who in their right mind would ignore you?  There may not be many ladies
on this list, but every one is appreciated and certainly they are not shy
when it comes to voicing their opinions when we guys get out of hand or
slip up.

Gene

                      Tina Manley
                      <images@InfoAve.Net>                To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Re: Rob &BD
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/05/2003 06:39 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

At 05:03 PM 11/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>:-)   I thought you would be happy Tina... to not be included, but if
>you must... (? maybe off list is best)....
>
>you subtily observe, and convert simple, sensitive human observation
>into art....present it, and if it speaks, it speaks for itself....

Thanks, Steve. I just felt a little prejudice going on since I was the one
who introduced the subject and am now ignored.

The LUG is a male-oriented list!  And I don't think that is being too
sensitive.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com