Subject: Re: [Leica] Best M7 Fill Flash Survey
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 07:45:35 -0600

>Ok - find myself in need of a fill flash for my M7 and R7.
>
>What are the best TTL flashes for the M7?
>I just want to be able to dial in amount of fill - with least amount of
>fiddling- IE, I don't want to  have to 'trick' (or treat) the flash or
>camera into giving good fill light.
>Adjustable bounce would be a big plus.

The SF-20 meets all your needs except bounce. It's so small and light
that it's always in my bag. The huge LCD on the back makes it a cynch
to dial in -1 or -2 fill in flash and I've had perfect luck with my
M7. It was expensive but you only cry once.

Konerman's diffuser for the SF-20 is great too. It's always in my
pack as well. If only the SF-20 bounced...

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com> ([Leica] SF20 Howto)