Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - something something and now animals
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:02:48 -0700

While the first statement is undoubtedly true, the second is not true
at all; and, ironically, simple and sentimental. There are many cases
of animals putting themselves at risk to assist another. So far,
whenever humanity is defined by basic actions or ideas, these same
things are found in other species. It is better to stick to simpler
things when defining species. Also most basic psychoses have also been
found in animals as well; at least as far as we are able to tell.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] OT - something something and now animals)