Subject: Re: [Leica] something something and now animals
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:50:16 -0700

Most of our increase in life expectancy is due to simple things like
the availability of potable water, consistent food supply, basic
cleanliness and sanitation. Modern medicine is, of course, delighted to
take the credit.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com> (Re: [Leica] something something and now animals)