Subject: Re: OT Re: I]: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz 4Ted and Meds
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:59:29 -0600

I believe Ruddy passed through once before, with the same obscenities
and warped outlook. He also posted some really odd pictures of
Jamaican strippers and claimed they were of great social importance
- -though this may have been on another list. He's one of the most
obnoxious trolls I've ever seen on any mailing list.

Allen

Message from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (OT Re: I]: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz 4Ted and Meds)