Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:07:11 +0100

The image dimensions for image 54340 are 389x288 pixels. The only way to fill the
screen with it is to have the resolution set for something ridiculously low.

Nathan

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape)
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape)