Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 42: Noorderlicht, Amsterdam, Almere
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:22:00 +0100

A bit of a mixed bag this week. Last weekend I drove to the town of
Groningen in the extreme north of the Netherlands to see the annual
Noorderlicht photo exhibition, which provided me with the first two
pictures. I often turn the camera on the other visitors when I am at a
photo or other art exhibition:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_42.jpg
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_42alt1.jpg

The next two shots are from Amsterdam. The first is outside a shwarma
restaurant  near the Dam square:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_42alt2.jpg

and the second is a detail of one of the many small bridges over the
canals that give Amsterdam its charm:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_42alt3.jpg

The final alternate is near my house, taken one foggy morning while
walking my dog:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_42alt4.jpg

All 5 images taken with the M6, 35mm Summilux, on Agfa Scala.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2003.htm
and comments and critique are as always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands