Subject: [Leica] Further reminder
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:23:11 +1000

G'day all,
The submissions for FOM2 have been quite exciting. I would recommend a visit
to the recent submissions

http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2/index.asp

For any of you keen to be involved with year 3, you will need to be fast.
With the "growth" of digital imaging, this may be your best year to be
selected. Numbers are a bit down, though the quality I think is higher. We
are accepting images till the end of October, so "get those skates" on

Cheers

Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com
http://www.familyofman2.com