Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ebay-fraud?
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:47:51 -0700

Jim

You are right.  Arguing, or quoting the law to a bank is like pissing in
the wind.

I know at least two people who have been screwed by paypal, One,
a buyer, the other a seller.  I never would use paypal.  I accept personal
checks or Money Orders, and pay the same way.  I have only had
one check to me ever bounce, and he later sent a USPS MO to cover
it.

Jerry