Subject: Re: [Leica] An American and a Leica in Paris
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 06:46:15 +0100

Some if the images are really great, others a bit ho-hum; as Mark (I think)
suggested, some editing may be in order. But the wheat far outweighs the
chaff. My favorites are: Eiffel Tower, Oblivious, and Tuillerie Garden.
Especially the two Eiffer Tower shots--it is so difficult to make an
interesting photo of and around this landmark, and you have certainly