Subject: Re: [Leica] An American and a Leica in Paris
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:06:44 -0700

Bob Burgess wrote:

> http://rburgessphoto.com/paris.htm
>
> --

My opinion is....
STUPENDOUS!!!
	but then for me your last two shots don't work at all! It's like you
ran out of magic! Threw in your rejects to see if we were paying
attention or our eyes got tired!
This could be construed as a compliment. As it mainly is.

I'd put those last two shots in the middle or just take them out and
then you've got a group of pictures of a quality I've rarely seen on the
list. Has budding genius written all over it. I'm sure other's mileage
will vary.

Photographers who have others have a big hand in their editing have a
big advantage.
Subjectiveness creeps in and we end up our own worst enemy.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com