Subject: Re: [Leica] Family of Man 2
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 06:43:20 +0100

My compliements to Tom, Alastair, Satoshi, Tim and Stanislaw for all their
work to keep the project going. I uploaded my 25 entries last week, and would
encourage others to get their images in before the end of the month. Remember
that we are going to select 100 images for 2003, and the greater the pool of
images to select from, the better the final selection is likely to be. I
recall many wonderful PAWs posted by people this year that I would love to
vote for when the time to vote comes around in November. The site is much
easier to use and faster than in previous years.

Nathan