Subject: Re: [Leica] Family of Man 2
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:36:32 +1000

Thanks Tom, we want to stir up the activity levels, and 54 out of 250
is about half as many as I would like. I have a sneaky suspicion that
the failure of the "last minute rush" this year is related to digital
intrusion. Perhaps we have been so taken with digital imaging this year
- -- and lets face it, the talk on this channel reflects that --- that we
have not been using our Leicas.

Prove me wrong and submit images before its too late and the whole of
year 3 is dominated by my photos ;-)

Cheers