Subject: Re: [Leica] Aberlour a'bunadh...
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:23:52 -0700

Nathan

Likewise!  If a problem might exist, I just drink half the amount
of good beer/ ale.

Since you are now living so close to Belgium, have you tried
some of their beers?  I have only tried one, Delirium Tremens,
but I found out that is not considered a beer in California.  It's
called a "barley wine".  Very high alcohol content.

Jerry