Subject: Re: [Leica] Aberlour a'bunadh...
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:45:44 +0100

Well, some of my English friends drink it when they are driving, in place of
regular beer. Seems a good compromise between total abstinence and DWI. Mixing a
regular beer half and half with 7-Up results in a drink that is only 2-2.5%
alcohol, so you have quite a few of those before any impairment sets in.

I personally do not touch the stuff, as I consider mixing beer with anything an
unnatural act.

Nathan

D Khong wrote:

> Shandy seems mostly consumed by lady friends and young lads training to be
> big time beer guzzlers.
>
> Dan K.

- --
Nathan Wajsman