Subject: Re[4]: [Leica] Chris Williams, did you see this Panasonic?
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:35:06 -0700

Hello Gary,
well, I think the power switch on my LC5 camera is dumber, and it is
not a terrific problem.  The power up time is under 3 seconds.
Getting used to the camera is important,  I think the slide
switch is less likely to be thrown accidentally than this stupid LC5
flip switch, and am sure you would be aware that the camera is off if
there was no viewfinder, a situation you cannot have with the pure
optical.  I have several times attempted to shoot, and the camera was switched to
review.

Sonny