Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Lens Book
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:55:40 -0500

John

Well I also like some of Ralph's work, but this offering was true CRAP!

Gene

ps:  I have a big bucket of water ready...

                      John Collier
                      <jbcollier@shaw.ca>                 To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Leica Lens Book
                      -alto.ca.us

                      10/03/2003 12:12 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Well I was going to flame Gene into a little tiny pile of ashes ;-)
but, out of respect for Ted, I will keep quiet.

Mind you I am now confused. I like Ralph's work -- not all of it, Who
likes all of anyone's work? -- and I like Ted's work -- not all of it,
Who likes all of anyone's work? How can I reconcile the two when Ted
does like Ralph's work -- not even any of it? Damn it all, I will have
to call up Ralph and see how he feels about Ted's work. If he doesn't
like Ted's work then I can put the whole thing down to professional
jealousy. But what to do if he likes Ted's work? Other than, of course,
break it to him gently that Ted is not a fan...

Where the h*** did I put the whiskey,

John Collier