Subject: Re: [Leica] Closest thing to a Digital M announced today!
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:40:11 -0500

The camera is only M-like in a few features.  Seems we take our impressions
(get our hopes up)  from the subject line.   I see it as a direct competitor
to d-slr cameras, like Oly, fuji, and some Sony's.  Probably the Digilux 2
rather than a Leica DM.

This camera is an evolved LC5  with features unavailable on a fixed zoom
camera up until now.

I still have it a little narrower than an M, but thicker due to the size of
the lens.

S.