Subject: [Leica] Re: Good-bye, Steve LeHuray
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:45:50 +0200

This is really sad news. I never met Steve in person, but he was one of the
many friends I have met on the LUG/LEG. As someone said, his street photography
really seemed to have attained another level during the past few months. More
importantly, from my on- and off-list contacts with him, it is clear that he
was a fine person whom I would have loved to meet.

Perhaps we can honour his memory by posting some really good pictures during
the coming week and by abstaining from the ad hominem attacks that sometimes
poison our pleasant banter...

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman