Subject: Re: [Leica] The idea that eople 'not looking' at non-Leica images...
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:05:32 +0200

Same here. I usually comment on-list if I feel that my reaction is of general
interest or can spur an interesting thread, and off-list if I just want to say
that I like the image. Often, depending on how busy I am, the phase of the moon
and so on, I will look but write nothing--as was the case with B.D.'s pics.

Nathan

Ken Firestone wrote:

> Seriously, sometimes I will just look, but not feel I can add anything
> with a comment.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands