Subject: Re: [Leica] FOCUS GROUPS for LEICA/ HERMES
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:21:59 -0700

Leicas the size of Speed Graphics. General Motor's CEO one time said in
an interview that every single focus group that he has ever read the
results from had without fail one common trait. No matter what the size
of the car is, every single one of the focus groups says "I wish it was
a little bigger." Thus we get the obscene land yachts that endanger our
lives every time we get on the freeway in our Mini Coopers. (Well, I
want a Mini).

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 10:00  AM, Steve Unsworth wrote:

> If there had been focus groups way back would Leitz have come up with
> a 35mm
> camera?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few
who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence. - Will Rogers.