Subject: Re: [Leica] Now Departing...Your Favorite >Specialty Camera Store
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:17:54 -0700

LOL! Cassettes! :-) Join the 21st century and get an iPod. :-)

Actually, with the songs I download from Apple's iTunes Music Store (99
cents a song or $9.99 per album) you get music that sometimes sounds
better than CDs (MPEG 4 ACC encoding)  and they actually download with
the cover art that displays when you play the song in iTunes. Now if we
could only get Apple to include the liner notes...

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 09:40  AM, Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> I still buy LPs because of the illustrated covers, legible liner and
> album
> notes. Then I record them on cassettes for car use.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still
putting on its shoes."
- -- Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)