Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Color calibration help needed
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:57:55 -0400

Vuescan does need to be told the monitor profile, even in OS X. This
has nothing to do with the editing color space.

What Nathan may need to know is that he should tag his web images in
sRGB after editing in the color space of his choice. I'm also
unfamiliar with Colormatch RGB.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] OT: Color calibration help needed)