Subject: Re: [Leica] FOCUS GROUPS for LEICA/ HERMES
From: tedgrant@shaw.ca
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:27:59 -0400

Hi Jerry mon ami,

Allow me a moment to save you and many others a great deal of anguish,wasted key time and frustrated nerve endings!  Certainly time better spent on enjoying some quiet moments of picture taking. Of course with your leica! :-)

This topic of...."who does Leica listen to is an absolute non-issue as you'll never find out for sure, there will be 8 million surmises and none will be right, close but not exactly right.

Many of us over the years may or may not have said a tiny bit that actually got through to them and something tiny may or may not have been done.

But I suggest the LUG, despite what many on it may think, is not paid much credibility by Leica. Now before every one get's their ass in a knot think about the totally out of control topics that scream through here sometime. Then imagine yourself a high ranking person in Solms or NJ reading them.......... Then ask yourself this question........ "Should I listen to this pack of neandrathals espousing the crap they get off on so often?"

Now steady before replying, think about it for a moment...... "wild ripping at each other, cars, scotch and so many other totally off topic items of absolutely no relevance to photography, let alone leica." Pause and breath!

Now how much credence would you give to a clutch of clowns like us some days?

ted.

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] FOCUS GROUPS for LEICA/ HERMES)
Reply from Sander van Hulsenbeek <alex@vanhulsenbeek.com> (Re: [Leica] FOCUS GROUPS for LEICA/ HERMES)